Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello There / My Awesome Decorators !!!!

Hello Everyone,


Yes it has been some time since I last posted, but so much is happening, it all seems crazy to me, but it is all for you. More classes will be posted in the next few weeks, so remember to sign up early in order to reserve your spot. The next class is an 8hr fondant seminar held February 13th 2010. your one hour lunch is paid for an your syllabus will be e-mailed to you once you have paid for your spot. You can reserve your spot by e-mailing ewcakecraftier@aol.com. Hopefully soon you will be able to do all things needed once the web-site is up. That's taking time do to the fact that it will be very detailed. Exciting, I can't wait to see everything in action. You can also email EW Cake Designs with any questions, a nice addition. Look for my interview with The Antelope Valley Press hitting stands January 27th 2010. That was so much fun I cant wait to tell you all about it. Stay tuned for that in an upcoming blog. I hope all is doing well with the world & weather situations these days and all is keeping safe. Remember, keep decorating cakes.


You may also send in your pictures and comments to the above email address and your pics n comments just might be posted.



Here are some of "The Cake Craftier's" decorators in action with their cakes.








My Awesome Decorators!!!!!!




Thank You for you fine work

3 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for the newspaper and see that interview!
    By the way, please sign me in for the 8 hours seminar...I can't wait for this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you are such a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ingrid, you are able to email ewcakecraftier@aol.com to request your sign-up, we only blog here, but the classes somtime do fill up so make sure you contact them early.
    Thanks for your support and please keep writing, sharing & decorating cakes.

    You Rock!!!!!
    "The Cake Craftier"

    ReplyDelete