Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Rose Class Part 2 This Saturday June 6th 2010

This Saturday is EW Cake Designs "The Rose Class Pt 2". This is a bit more intricate than "The Rose Class Pt1". This class will be headed up by "The Cake Craftier", Chef Eric, and each decorator will be getting the hands on experience. Decorators will learn the technique to design individual roses, color technique, etc. Roses should look realistic when complete and stunning when arranged in a design.

That always sounds exciting and I am always thrilled.


See you there!!!!!!


I am
"The Cake Craftier"

2 comments:

  1. I saw the ad for July classes at michaels and wanted to sign up but no one new how to do it at the store. They sent me to this website for schedules but I don't see any. I hope there will be classes in either Lancaster or Palmdale. Please contact me if there will be a schedule. thanks
    kathiezkidz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathie,

    "The Cake Craftier" will email you a personal answer. He looks foward to you joining the class.

    EW Cake Designs

    ReplyDelete