Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"The Cake Craftier" This 2012 Year

You asked and we listened. More to offer you and this year promises to be amazing. New New New lots of New Things to keep you informed. I know you all are ready to hear but it is being kept under close wraps for now because the launch will be nice so just hang in there and dont give up. Remember follow me on twitter cause you know I like to give secrets and I tend to release them there first when I get the news.

E W Cake Designs has also been added to Facebook, keep sending those request because we all love to hear from you.

F.Y.I

Wilton Course 4 is starting up and it looks to be a good one make sure you all sign up for My, Chef Eric's Class which starts in February 2012. All simple easy to do Gum Paste Flowers.


"The Cake Craftier"

No comments:

Post a Comment