Sunday, June 10, 2012

No Show/No Call

 No Show/No Call 
 
 
I must say that  I write this with much regret,
 but it seems that it is much needed.Lately there has 
been a stream of no call no shows.
It  is common courtesy 
to call someone that is expecting
 you if you are not going to be able to attend. This
 allows everyone to make arrangements to accommodate all
 those who are involved.
 Keep in mind,
 sometimes those involved could perhaps
 be traveling a distance to meet with you. 
Technology has allowed us to do many things in this day
 and age (i. e. a letter being delivered by horse 
and buggy to a simple phone
 call.)Also by not calling you could possibly be 
relinquishing
 your right to make up that particular session. 
IT IS GOOD BUSINESS & IMPORTANT TO COMMUNICATE 
WITH YOUR INSTRUCTORS & BUSINESS ASSOCIATES.
 I always suggest good business practice because
 you never know who's watching and who you might need later.
 A bad reputation could
 easily lead to a failed business.As for me, you always
 have access to contact me
 with any questions or concerns.
 Good Luck 
Who am I? 
Why I am "The Cake Craftier"

No comments:

Post a Comment