Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wilton Open House March 9th 2013

Icing a cake for Michael's employees that worked that day

This weekend Michael's Arts and Crafts Stores held an Open House event. All over the nation Wilton Instructors were on hand to answer questions and assist in signing up potential decorators. I can surely say it was quite successful, thank to all who came out to attend and say hello to me. I do hope it was everything you expected and more. Also attendees received special prices on their classes and at a 55% discount it was a great idea to sign up for all the classes you would be needing. Also class kits were only $14.99, those sold like crazy. My deepest thank you goes out to all of you for your support that day and it was so good, as always, to see you.

This four hour event gave me a chance to show you guys off and help you with a lot of ideas you wanted to create out of cakes, here i am with two of my successful students.

                                          

 This young man and his mother joined my class during this event. he had everything it took to start the process of becoming a great cake artist. What really impressed me was his determination to start.

One of the most adorrable families that i met Saturday was Pamela and her wonderful children.
Jonah, standing on my left in front of me, signed up for his first cake decorating class, he has already been making cupcakes and little desserts for his friends, but he wants to refine his decorating so he's joining us here in Lancaster, California for his Wilton Classes.

Here I am with Kassandra.
Kassandra has this indescribable determination to succeed and it is a pleasure to work with her on projects. She was there to sign up for Wilton's Tall Cakes Class. 
definitely keep an eye on Kassandra  she will surely be a force to be reckoned with.



  Thank you all so much I had a blast!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment