Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wilton Refreshed Curriculum Starting June 2010 (Video)


This goes out to all of my current and future Wilton Cake Decorators.

Thank you for sticking in there with me during this big transition, it looks as if it went as smooth as it could have gone. I am excited to be back and show all of you how to do these techniques and arrangements.

Here is a short video to just explain a little of what we will be doing in my Wilton classes


NEW!!!!!! Class Kits, NEW!!!!!! Class Books (our books are free with class sign-up)

A NEW Attitude

and many NEW products are hitting the shelves at Michael's Craft Stores.

Chef Eric

"I am going to make learning cake decorating fun & easy ."



4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to take the classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ingrid,
    It is very promising and I think all will enjoy the this exciting new adventure.


    "The Cake Craftier"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream where I made the most perfect rose in fondant and Chef said "It's too perfect,we can't use it." Then I made a daffodil in fondant and it was so beautiful. Again Chef said "It's too perfect, we can't use it." What a nightmare...... I love making flowers and I know they look nice and we can use them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,as you can see even in a dream I expect the best from my decorators.

    Thanks Cindy for the story, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete