Sunday, February 14, 2010

"The 8hr Fondant Seminar" Febuary 13th 2010

The morning was beautiful as the sun came up, something we truly wanted after so much rain, not to say we don't want the rain, but that the break is nice.


Our seminar was scheduled for 10am. As the decorators loaded in and began to set up their tables, the chatter started, it was wonderful to see.


After a brief introduction, we promptly got started. We started with the flower making portion and it was amazing to see the decorators at work. Making detailed petals, hand forming the petals then attaching them was a site to see creating these masterpieces.


Our break consisted of much talk, I got a chance to sit down and exchange stories with the decorators. What I found to be nice is that each of them had their own goals for taking this seminar for whatever reason. Just goes to show you the power of food. These decorators was so inspired that their energy was bouncing off the walls.


By the second portion of the seminar things was jumping, we was making fondant, tasting fondant, stating what we liked and what we didn't like, covering cakes and too much more to even put into this blog. Thinking we would be tired after 8hrs that was a total misjudgment, we all left with so much energy, personally I think these decorators are just one big ball of energy, each, I love them. Thank you all for your passion, I don't see that a lot theses days.


Decorators if you view this write-up send us some pictures to show and lets us know how you liked the seminar.

I have attached pictures for viewing. If you are interested in classes with EW Cake Designs email us at ewcakecraftier@aol.com or ewcakedesigns@aol.com


Thank You Decorators for a really awesome day.


I Am

"The Cake Craftier"

Comment:

I just took the February 13,2010 class seminar. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it and how appreciative I am of the course. There were only four of us attending. I felt that I had a knowledgeable instructor that cared about me and what I was doing.
I plan on taking more classes with Eric. But most of all it was fun. The time sped away as no one watched the time. We were learning and having fun doing it.
Thank you so much.

Sincerely, Grace Gugliotti

1 comment: