Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello Decorators,


Welcome back and as always thank you for reading. As you know my decorators have been pumping out cakes like crazy these days. One decorator somehow got thoroughly inspired, by what she wont reveal to me, but decided to create her first masterpiece. I was really concerned by this when she told me of her plan to create this piece, why was I concerned you might ask? Well because she's kind of a NUT!!!!, I know this because we are constantly having lunch together, so basically we are a lot alike in some ways, like talking out of our heads. And yes the waiters just stares at us, all the time. Anyway she did her research for weeks, found designs and put them together for her 5th cake for her final lesson in that particular course.


Her hard work shows and I am proud instructor. This is what my classes are all about "The Inspiration", if you let me, I will be your muse and hopefully inspire you to reach beyond what you think you can do. This is what this decorator did and somehow I had a little bit to do with it.
I am a happy instructor. now just wait till she get more knowledge of decorating, unstoppable.



Here is her 5th cake.

I am

"The Cake Craftier"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to your mom for giving the world a wonderful,creative,inspiring person.. You maybe Bi-poplar? But so am I. Two great minds think alike!!!

    ReplyDelete