Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Wilton's "Valentines Day Cookie" Demo

It was a rainy day heading out to set for this wonderful event. There was a lot to do just to set up. These were the things running through my mind as I am driving to my destination. Arriving there was no easy task either, by the time I was parking, It was pouring down raining. I gathered my supplies and headed into the building.

Struggling to get to my demo spot, I was approached my area and an employee pulled me to the side and said "Chef" there's a lady here waiting for you, I found that a bit odd but figured she was there for the demo as a guest. Well........... to my surprise. I turned around and........


It was Stephine, one of my most decorators, surprising me to come and decorate with me. I was truly touched, I had no idea she was planning this.

Stephine set up shop with her supplies, then pulled out theses gorgeous , precisely cut cookies and with all the details. So many people stopped and insisted they were store bought, but no they were simply from her oven at home. Stephine is fine example of what I inspire decorators to do, try your best then refine it to your design.


She decorated her cookies so eloquently. Stephine has a quality that many people posses but never nurture it, shes doing great and it is such a wonderful thing to see.

Thank You Stephine for being so great.


Please send pictures of your final work so I can show you off Stephine.



Stay Tuned

"The Cake Craftier"



Yha, Stephine sent us pictures to share Thanks Stephine !!!!!!!!


Wow thank you so much for that article Eric.I got teary eyed lol...I had so much fun with you guys, I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time thanks again..




Thank You Stephine

What a great gift to give to that special someone on Valentines Day.

Beautiful Work!!!

See what you guys can expect to see in up-coming classes. Nicely done.

"The Cake Craftier"

No comments:

Post a Comment