Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ingrid's Birthday Bash

As most of you know I don't party, but this weekend was a wonderful friend and my assistance, Ingrid, birthday bash. I couldn't miss that.

We surprised her with my arrival and a cake. It was so nice to see her face light up.

Then the food. Oh my god, there was food everywhere and it was the good stuff, I almost camped outside so when I woke up this morning I could just knock on the door and start eating again. There was literally two tables of food. I was in heaven.

I met some of the nicest people there I really felt welcomed and I even danced several times, can you imagine that, but yes one of Ingrid's friends draged me out on the floor and I have to admit, it was soooo much fun.

Thanks to all of you who made me feel so good last night. Sorry but no pictures of me getting down with my bad self. Lol

Here are some pictures from the bash.







I Am

"The Cake Craftier"

No comments:

Post a Comment